The site propolisamothrakis.gr as a data controller is responsible for convergence with the new Law on the Protection of Personal Data in application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
This policy describes how propolisamothrakis.gr collects, processes, uses, shares and secures the personal information you provide. It also describes your choices about using, accessing, and correcting your personal information. For the purposes of this Policy, "personal information" means information relating to a person identified or identifiable.
We ask for information in the following cases:
- Create Account.
- Subscribe for e-mail notifications.
- Completing a form associated with one of our products or services.
- Contact for technical support or customer service.
To create an account, we only request an e-mail address and a password. When you fill in a form for a specific service, we may ask you to provide other information, which may include your name, telephone number and/or postal address. We also collect and store some information related to the actions you take on our site, your order history, and your specific characteristics as a consumer.
Our e-shop explores Facebook's capabilities (Messenger addon, Facebook pixel) to improve its provided service. Facebook acts as a data processor and ensures compliance with the obligations arising from the new GDPR.
The credit card information you provide for a purchase is sent directly from your browser to a third-party service provider we use to manage credit card processing, and it is not stored on our server. The Service Provider is not allowed to use the information you provide except for the sole purpose of processing credit cards on our behalf.
Information we collect automatically
When using the online store, it is possible to collect technical information about your computer, such as the IP address or other device ID, the type of device you are using, and the version of the operating system. The information we collect relates to usage data and statistics about your interaction with the platform. Through third-party data analysis services (Google Analytics), we record page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks, platform type, location data (if access to your location on your mobile device is enabled), information regarding the way you use the platform. We take advantage of all available anonymization and identifier aliasing capabilities in order to avoid identification with anyparticular person.
Cookies are small files (text files) that are sent and stored on your computer, mobile phone, or other device. A cookie does not allow us to locate you. The data collected is exclusive and strictly for internal use and will not be passed on to third parties. Providing your data through Cookies is voluntary except for those that are placed on your device because we need them for the performance of our platform and services (the pages you've visited, the number of visits, the date, the duration of the visit etc.).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Your subscription to our newsletter is at your own discretion and is not a mandatory procedure for making a purchase from our online store or other services, including your simple browsing on our site. The process is completed by entering your e-mail address in the corresponding field on our page. Upon completion of your registration, you give your explicit consent to the sending of informative and promotional material for our products and services, as well as related advertising messages.
How we use the information we collect
In order to better serve our services, it is important and necessary to a large extent to be able to collect and use the information described in this Policy.
- to make your orders
- for personalized service
- to deal with technical problems and improve the service provided
- for sales data analysis (regions, age, etc.) that do not identify you as individuals
Other important privacy information
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request the deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided or the contact form on the corresponding page.
- In addition, you may oppose to the processing of your personal information, requesting us to restrict the processing or portability of your personal information. And in this case, you may exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided or the contact form on the corresponding page.
- You have the right to opt out of the marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the unsubscribe link. Registered users can manage their account settings and email marketing preferences through their account. If you are an unregistered user, you can contact us using the contact details provided on the corresponding page of our e-shop.
- We reserve the right to retain any information we deem necessary in our records, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
How long do we keep your personal information
We keep your personal information only if it is necessary to provide you with our services effectively. Conservation periods are based on criteria that include legal retention periods, outstanding or potential differences, contract requirements, operational instructions or needs and historical archiving. When we no longer need to use your personal data and we do not have to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, we will either remove them from our systems or disorient them so that we cannot locate you.
propolisamothrakis.gr uses SSL for secure online trading. This encrypts all credit card information, so that they cannot be read or changed when they are transferred over the Internet. We use physical, electronic and administrative measures in order to preserve the information we collect electronically and we also store in paper form.