MOUNTAIN HONEY - ROYAL JELLY - 10 gr
Ex Tax: 17.70€
Availability: In Stock
Product Code: 0009
MOUNTAIN HONEY - ROYAL JELLY
Royal jelly can be described as the richest healthy food produced by nature and gives the body exactly what it needs! It has a positive effect on metabolism, growth and longevity
Royal jelly is known for its various beneficial properties and nutritional value. In fact, it is rich in carbohydrates, proteins, fatty acids, while it contains traces of vitamins, minerals & trace elements.
Properties of Royal Jelly:
In children, the intake of royal jelly is indicated:
- To deal with mental fatigue during exams
- In cases of slow growth
- After an illness, during recovery
- To prevent seasonal viruses
- In case of iron deficiency
Adults can take royal jelly:
- To strengthen the nervous system & in the case of symptoms such as stress, mental fatigue & reduced memory
- During menopause for endocrinological disorders and hormonal imbalances
- To protect against seasonal viruses
- To boost energy
- Against eczema & allergic symptoms
- Against fractures & arthritic problems
- Against constipation
- For cholesterol control & heart disease prevention
- To preserve the beauty & tone the skin, which royal jelly offers thanks to its collagen content
For the prevention of seasonal viruses, against depression and anxiety, against constipation, against menopausal symptoms, against atherosclerosis, against fatigue, against malnutrition, against hypertension, against diabetes mellitus, against inflammation and other indications , as investigations are ongoing.
Note that Royal Jelly is not a panacea. It is food and not medicine. In any case consult your doctor.
Although the appropriate dose directly depends on factors such as age, gender, daily activity and general health of the person, as a typically recommended daily dose, our Greek producers suggest: 0.5 g – 1 g once per day, as much can be caught by the tip of a toothpick.
The Royal Jelly can be taken every morning on an empty stomach and placed under the tongue for easier absorption, or even added to a spoonful of honey.
Net Weight: 10 gr
Producer Details: KOUKOURIKOS DAMIANOS - EL 71/1221 - BASE PALAGIA ALEXANDROUPOLIS
|Net Weight||10 gr|
There are no reviews for this product.